Rings are all your favorite jewelry,without which it is impossible to imagine the life of modern man. They can not symbolize anything. However, wedding rings on the hands - a phenomenon more than common. They symbolize the fortress of marriage ties, the family union of two lovers. And the more offensive, when to remove such a ring (for any reason) is not possible. Very often, the fingers increase in volume due to edema. Such a problem can overtake anyone. But most often suffer from it are pregnant women and just people prone to such physiological reactions, especially in the summer. How to remove the ring in this case, you need to solve not just because it interferes with any work, for example, but also because of the threat to human health. It squeezes your finger and brings considerable discomfort to the owner.
If at least once in my life faced with suchsituation, you probably know that persistent attempts to remove the ring from your finger can lead to an even greater swelling of the ring. If the decoration is heavily embedded in the skin, there may even be inflammation and, of course, there will be pain.
The problem of all people who do not know how to take offring, in that they begin to panic. Stop. It is necessary to calm down, especially if in the usual way you did not manage to solve the problem within a minute.
So, let's figure out how to take off the ring.
1. It often happens that a person wore jewelry for years without feeling any discomfort. But one morning, he discovers that he can not take it off. And if at the same time your fingers look swollen, then, perhaps, yesterday you went too far with salty foods? Do not immediately nervously try to remove the ring, wait a couple of hours, drink water, which removes salt from the body. Most likely, puffiness will drop somewhere by the middle of the day, and you will easily get rid of jewelry.
2. Do not remove the ring with sharp jerks. So you can injure the skin. It must be twisted gently and slowly, while gradually moving in the right direction.
3. If your fingers are swollen due to excessive heat, then you can try the following method. It is necessary to arrange them so that they are above the level of the heart. After a while, the swelling will subside, and you will easily solve the problem.
4. If you do not know how to remove the ring, try putting your finger in cold water, then lift your hand up and hold it in this position for up to ten minutes. As a result, the swelling will disappear, and the decoration will be easily eliminated.
5. Try to look for substances at home that are useful as a lubricant. You can use liquid soap, shampoo, lotion, petroleum jelly, spray based on vegetable oils, soap foam, antibacterial ointment. No matter what you choose, use this substance to rub your finger under the ring and around it. Now take a piece of cloth so that your fingers do not slip off the metal, and try rotating the ring to remove it.
6. Use plain salt. It helps to remove swelling from your fingers if you add it to cool water. Put your hand in there and hold it for five minutes. Now you can resume the attempt.
7. Note that you do not need to try to remove the ring, so to speak, until the last breath. If your finger turns blue and swelling is severe, you do not need arbitrariness. You need to call an ambulance or go to the nearest emergency room. If you are panic afraid of doctors, you can ask for help from any jeweler. For a small amount, he will cut the ring on you without any problems. And do not worry about decorating. It's easy to repair, but you will not get a new finger. Therefore, you should always ask for help in a timely manner. But it's just stupid to cut or cut a ring at home. You do not have to be ashamed to tell a specialist about your trouble.