Why it is easy and pleasant to communicate with some peopleor even just to be around, and you want to avoid others? Surely among your acquaintances there is a person who does not seem to have a beautiful appearance or does not shine with the mind, but you tend to like him to the sun. Talk to him, and the mood is excellent! It's simple - there are people who have a special gift of charm. They always charge positive and shine with happiness, as if they are lucky luckily in everything. Looking at such a person, admire - that's what a charismatic person means! Why is he so different from others? What is the secret of his success? And here's what.
- First of all, a charismatic person is a mature,harmonious personality. It is self-confident, because it knows its advantages and disadvantages well, but does not worry about the latter, but takes it into account. The first uses the right way and in the best way.
- This person never falls in spirit, even if few people support his ideas. Because he understands that everyone can not like.
- He leaves his past behind, whatever it isit was, and looks confidently into the future. Step by step, a charismatic person advances towards his goals. This is because negative emotions are not an excuse for him to give up and complain in parallel about how difficult life and circumstances are. Rather, he perceives failure as an experience and comes to an understanding of how not to do. But not to thoughts: "I will not do anything, because it still will not work."
- It is noted that a charismatic person isa positive leader who will never sink to the condemnation or humiliation of other personalities. On the contrary, he will find dignity in everyone and will not miss the opportunity to celebrate them. After all, compliments bring together, if they are sincere, from the heart.
- A bright personality always has sources of inspiration - dreams, ideas, plans, hobbies.
- On the one hand, she takes responsibility for her actions and for the work of her team. On the other hand, he does not take a superfluous one, which, by the way, protects himself from stress.
- All this does not mean that he is arrogant and cold or,as close people believe, "two-faced." On the contrary, he is very positive and judicious, and treats people kindly, until they try to groan and complain. But even then such a person will simply try to switch them from a negative wave by some joke or anecdote. Of course, he does not have to "nurse" with someone, losing valuable time, because, as a rule, this person is busy.
How to become a charismatic person
Despite the fact that the word "charisma" is translatedas "God's gift," it is not in itself an inherent quality. It can and should be developed. But it's not enough to just do it as a leader. You need to find your light, carve a spark and light it. It is not necessary to strive for an unattainable ideal. Look at least on the photos of celebrities. A charismatic person is not a standard, he can be fat, thin, active, and relaxed, and beautiful, and ugly, etc. Here are some simple tips for developing personal qualities.
- Set a goal for yourself. Let it be accessible and feasible. Achieve at least some result, and you will already feel its importance.
- Find a way to cheer yourself up at will. First, just try to track your negative and the cause of its occurrence. Analyze it, trying to remove the disturbing emotions.
- Raise your energy. It starts with a good feeling. From it depends and the mood.
- Do not argue. Never shout at children and your mate. Better try to make them smile. Communicate with people kindly, do not get involved in gossip and intrigues at work.
- Watch your appearance - it has littlevalues, but still be clean and neat to begin with. Stains on trousers, arrows on tights, threads on sleeves, crocheted hair out of your hair give out your confusion and nesobrannost. And they are often the companions of an insecure person. Although not a fact! They can be part of an inimitable style.
- Break away from the crowd. Stop thinking, living, working, hoping, and generally doing something "like everything." Have all your opinion, do it yourself, and charisma will eventually open itself.
Summing up, it is necessary to allocate such moments: charismatic person is a bright, positive leader who knows his own worth, does not avoid responsibility, has the ability to charge other people with energy, positive and lead to a wonderful future. And happiness follows him - he also likes a pleasant company!
An infantile person is a person who does not
Personality implies a person's ability
The concept of "man": the definition of personality
Characteristics of personality. characteristic
What are the characteristics of character
In social science, a person is a person,
Personality is ... Characteristics of personality
What is individuality? Understand in
Chris Gardner's amazing story. Film