Recently, Eastern dishes of steelextremely popular. If before they produced a real sensation, now the appearance on the table of Japanese sushi or Korean salads - a phenomenon quite common. But if culinary delicacies from meat and fish cook at home is not easy, then make a salad for any hostess will not be a problem. Moreover, they are prepared quite easily and quickly.
Especially popular salads in autumn, when abundancevegetables allows you to easily and with minimal cost to select the right components. And at this time of the year, everyone is trying to procure food for future use, so that the body does not lack vitamins in the winter. And here salads from Korean masters are not an exception. The most popular products in them: cucumber, cabbage and carrots. All other ingredients act as a flavoring or seasoning. Korean salads from cucumbers are quite easy to prepare. For the winter, they can normally be preserved in cans and stored all year round. For the simplest version you will need the following products: 3 kilograms of cucumbers, 0.5 cups of sunflower oil and a glass of 9 percent of vinegar, 3 pieces of carrots, a glass of sugar, 2 cloves of garlic, one and a half tablespoons of salt and 2 tablespoons of tea special seasoning for Korean carrots.
Preparation takes place in 3 stages:
- Small cucumbers are cut along into 4 or 8 parts. If large vegetables are used, then cut them should be large slabs. Garlic crushed with a knife, and carrots - on a grater.
- All the products according to the recipe must be mixed in a pre-prepared container. Then cover with a lid and leave to infuse for 1 day.
- Prepared mixture to spread on the banks, sterilize 10 minutes in a container of boiling water, and then tightly cork.
Few people tried to prepare Korean saladsfrom cucumbers for the winter. It is generally accepted that these dishes should only be eaten fresh. This opinion is erroneous. After all, a large number of components such as oil, salt and vinegar, serves as an excellent preservative. In addition, it allows you to roll Korean salads from cucumbers for the winter without pre-heat treatment. Do not stand near the stove and wait patiently for the end of cooking.
As additional components, you canuse also red ground or chilli pepper. This will give a peculiar flavor and make the taste of the ready-made salad more spicy. There are many options, and everyone can choose the one that suits him. And those who doubt, one should only try to prepare Korean salads from cucumbers for the winter and make sure of this from their own experience.
But blanks - it's not bad, and freshly prepareddishes still have not been canceled. Any hostess will like a Korean salad of fresh cucumbers, which can be considered a wonderful and quite original product in a hurry. The beauty is that it is ready immediately after mixing all the ingredients. The composition of the dish is relatively simple: 350 grams of cucumber - a slice of garlic, a couple of pinch of salt, 1.5 tablespoons of ground chili (Korean), 2 teaspoons of table vinegar, a little black pepper, and a half teaspoons of sugar and a teaspoon of sesame seeds.
A salad is prepared in one step. The cucumber is cut into slices and all the other components are recipe. After mixing, the product can be spread in a salad bowl and boldly served on a table.
There is another rather interesting salad recipe. Cucumbers in Korean can be not only fresh, but also fried. This is very unusual. For this dish you will need: for 2 cucumbers - 2 carrots, 1 sweet pepper bulgarian, 2 cloves garlic, 4 tablespoons sunflower oil and 200 grams of any meat. As a seasoning, you can use black pepper, green onions and any leafy greens.
This dish is prepared in a certain sequence:
- To begin with, it is necessary to pour the cucumbers cut into small cubes with salt and set aside.
- Pepper, cut the meat and carrots with straws, and grind the greens arbitrarily.
- Cucumbers lightly squeeze and fry in the oil. There, too, squeeze out the garlic.
- Remove the frying pan from the heat and mix the cucumber with the rest of the ingredients according to the recipe. Season the dish to taste with soy sauce and let it brew for about 10 minutes.
Such a salad of Korean cuisine will especially appeal to fans of unusual tastes. And his appearance, he is able to decorate any table.