I want to eat, what should I do? Two effective solutions

Each of us was in a situation when he wakes upinhuman appetite. Those who follow the figure, in this situation are afraid to gain weight. And they can actually be recruited, at least 3-4 kg per week exactly, of course, not all of this mass will be fat, but from such weight gain it becomes unhappy. "I want to eat, what to do?" - you need to act differently, depending on what is the reason for the abnormal appetite.

Most often there is a sharp increase in appetiteas a result of the application of rigid diets. The body can not immediately give a response to gluttony, the delay can be a couple of months, but he will definitely take revenge for "hungry time". Therefore, the one who grows thin, sitting on a rigid diet, must realize that the price for the rate of weight loss is the inevitability of an increase in appetite. And if one appetite case in this situation was limited, it would not be so bad. Usually the desire to eat is accompanied by a desire to reduce physical activity and the desire to sleep more than usual. What to do if you are "covered" by this state and you ask the question: "I'm constantly hungry, what should I do?" Go to a split meal, which does not mean you can chew all day. All your meals should be painted in the evening. What if you want to eat a lot? Try to eat 9-12 times a day, with a calorie content of not more than 100 kcal per meal. It turns out that in a day you will not eat much, and you will not be very hungry. The main thing is to be able to stop in time at every meal.

The second reason for the occurrence of a statehunger, is connected with our emotions. And with the deepest foundation of our positive emotions - endorphins, hormones of happiness. Sometimes a person can not get good emotions from anything other than food, and in despair asks the online consultants "I want to eat, what to do?". A symptom of this very reason for overeating: a feeling of dissatisfaction after eating, if at the time of eating was not eaten enough goodies. Some people are helped to find new hobbies and friends, but most can not replace this love of food. However, there is one way that helps absolutely everyone. This is physical activity. But they need to be properly dosed, they should be at first only half your strength. That is, if you can run 10 km, run every working day 5km. Here the main thing is not to overtax, because against the background of excessive loads, the appetite becomes aggravated, and the person ceases to control himself, eating even more than was spent. If everything was done correctly, you will soon notice that your appetite has magically removed. However, for this purpose, the training should be intense, so that some of the time you do not have enough air. Light hypoxia for 15-20 minutes plays an important role in the chemical formation of this condition, so do not feel sorry for yourself. If the weather is not good on the street, turn on the DVD with aerobics and cheerfully move to the music, this will be enough. You need cardio-perfusion, power is not always able to form this effect separately.

There is also an increased appetite due todisorders of appetite regulation in the center of hunger. But this is extremely rare, this condition has additional symptoms, the presence of which can be properly established only by a doctor. In addition, increasing the appetite causes some medications, so if you are constantly taking medicine and noticed an increase in appetite, be sure to talk with your doctor about it. Ask the question: "More than usual I want to eat, what to do?" To him, his professional duty is to help you.

The doctor should be treated only if you do not havehelped fractional nutrition and exercise. 98% of people compliance with these two recommendations is usually enough to reduce appetite. If you treat the remaining 2%, you will need help from a doctor.

</ p>
Similar articles
How to live if you do not want to live? FROM
I want a child, but I can not! What to do?
Do not want to live. What to do? Six steps from
Uncover the meaning of the concept "adult". Which
The composition "Who do I want to be like" for
The composition on the topic "I want and I must":
The composition "Whom I want to become": structure,
I want to get pregnant, but I can not. what
I do not want to work, or Where does it come from?
Popular Posts